top of page
We keep you in position!
Whether self-centering or non-self-centering clamping sets, with or without axial displacement during installation: you can find exactly what you need for your specific tasks in our extensive product portfolio.
A force-fit connection is established through mechanical clamping of cones using screws. The clamping force is applied between the shaft and hub and a separable shaft-hub joint is created.
Clamping sets are particularly suitable for use in printing, textile and packaging machines, applications in the field of materials handling and robotics and for crushing/grinding equipment.
• Intelligent alternative to a keyway connection
• Simple assembly and disassembly
• Torque transmission up to 1,650,000 Nm
• Shaft diameters from Ø 6 to Ø 900 mm
• Concentricity of 0.02 mm to 0.04 mm
• Temperature range from -40°C to +300°C, in individual cases up to +400°C
bottom of page