top of page
g500-B bevel gearboxes
Efficiency and accuracy in the application.
The efficient bevel gearboxes are characterized by high permissible radial forces, closely stepped ratios and a low backlash.
They are available in a 2- and 3-stage design with a torque of up to 177015 lb-in (20000 Nm) and a ratio of up to i=360.
• Highly efficient right-angle gearbox with a compact design for space-optimized assembly
• Standardized shaft and flange dimensions for easy machine integration
• Low backlash and high torsional stiffness guarantee precise results during positioning
Can be combined with the following motors:
• With Lenze Smart Motor m300 at a rated torque of 15.458 and 44.25 lb-in (1.75 and 5 Nm)
• With IE1, IE2 and IE3 three-phase AC motors according to the ErP Directive in the power range from 0.08 to 60 Hp (0.06 to 55 kW)
• With inverter-optimized MF three-phase AC motors in the power range from (0.74 to 29.50 Hp) 0.55 to 22 kW
• With synchronous servo motors and asynchronous servo motors in the power range from 0.33 to 52 Hp (0.25 to 38.4 kW)
bottom of page