g500-S shaft-mounted helical gearboxes
Efficient and slim.
The slimline shaft-mounted helical gearboxes are characterized by high permissible radial forces, closely stepped ratios and a low backlash.
They are available in a 2- and 3-stage design with a torque of up to 168164 lb-in (19000 Nm) and a ratio of up to i=495.
• Slim-line design saves precious installation space for the machine
• Solid shaft, hollow shaft and shrink disc for direct integration into the machine
• High level of accuracy and axial output for maximum efficiency
• Parallel offset output shaft provides ample free space for applications
Can be combined with the following motors:
• With Lenze Smart Motor m300 at a rated torque of 15.458 and 44.25 lb-in (1.75 and 5 Nm)
• With IE1, IE2 and IE3 three-phase AC motors according to the ErP Directive in the power range from 0.08 to 60 Hp (0.06 to 55 kW)
• With inverter-optimized MF three-phase AC motors in the power range from (0.74 to 29.50 Hp) 0.55 to 22 kW
• With synchronous servo motors and asynchronous servo motors in the power range from 0.33 to 52 Hp (0.25 to 38.4 kW)