top of page
GFL shaft-mounted helical gearboxes
Space-saving and powerful.
In combination with three-phase AC and servo motors, our shaft-mounted helical gearboxes represent a compact, effective drive unit.
A low toothing backlash guarantees maximum accuracy. In addition, they can also distribute the power output and torque via an output shaft on both sides. The gearboxes are available in a 2- and 3-stage design with a torque of up to 1312 in-lbs (11,615 Nm) and a ratio of up to i=856.
• 2- and 3-stage gearboxes
• Hollow-shaft with keyway or shrink disc
• Solid-shaft with keyway
• Foot or flange mounting
• Torque plate, including rubber buffer
Can be combined with the following motors:
• With three-phase AC motors in line with the ErP Directive in the power range from 0.08 to 60 Hp (0.06 to 45 kW)
• With servo motors in the power range from 0.33 to 27 Hp (0.25 to 20.3 kW)
• Drive Package versions in conjunction with the decentralized Inverter Drives 8400 motec cover a power range of up to 10 Hp (7.5 kW)
bottom of page