Toothed couplings and gear brakes
For the greatest precision and safety
Electromagnetically actuated toothed coupling transmit the torque slip-free. The transmissible torque and the switching characteristics depend on the toothing used. The shapes of the toothing can also be designed with one or more locking positions for synchronisation processes.
Over the next few pages, we will present the type 546 and type 560 couplings.
Other couplings and brakes in Lenze Selection include:
• Type 543: Large couplings for up to 16,000 Nm
• Types 547 and 548: Spring-assisted couplings
• Type 550: Slip-ring coupling
• Type 675: Pneumatic coupling
• Multiple disc couplings and brakes