top of page
Robust, maintenance-free and extremely flexible
HexaFlex couplings: for compensating misalignments in the drive train or impact loads and critical vibrations.
This torsionally elastic coupling is ideal for compensating misalignments.
The HexaFlex coupling stands out through the ease with which its cardan disc can be replaced
• Two symmetrical hubs, connected via a cardan disc
• Very easy to replace the cardan discs
• Compensates shaft misalignments, axially - radially - angularly flexible
• Cushions jolts and vibrations in the direction of rotation
• Shaft diameters from 14 mm to 100 mm
• Positive-fit and wear-free connection via high-strength screws
bottom of page