Top performance in tight spaces.
Ribbed V-belts - whether jacketed or raw-edged, with reinforced or low-expansion tensile cord - are suitable for the most diverse of applications in the engineering sector. They can demonstrate their full performance in combination with small belt pulleys.
• Up to 600 kW with just one belt
• High efficiency
• Large transmission ratio
• Reduced noise levels
• Low maintenance costs and long service life
• With truncated V-rib design
• Greater flexibility, reduced heat generation, reduced risk of cracks forming
• Oil-resistant and heat-resistant elastomer compound
• Excellent power at high speeds on small belt pulleys
• 80% greater power transmission than stipulated in RMA standards
• Resistant to potential soiling in the belt grooves
• Available in more than 125 standard lengths