For precise power transmission in any situation
Cardan joints allow torque to transmitted between physically separated drives and outputs. Spatial angular offsets and changes in axial length are also reliably and safely compensated.
• Model G with plain bearings, suitable for use at speeds of up to 1,000 rpm
• Model H with maintenance-free needle bearings, suitable for use at speeds of up to 4,000 rpm
• Available in extendable versions
• Also available with quick-clamping system and as a rust-free model
• Maximum bending angle 45° per joint
• Torque range up to 1000 Nm at 100 rpm depending on the respective installation