i500 series frequency inverters
Less means more.
i500 is the new frequency inverter series in the 0.33 to 177 Hp (0.25 to 132 kW) power range. Its distinguishing features: a streamlined design, scalable functionality and exceptional user-friendliness.
i500 provides a high-quality frequency inverter that already conforms to future standards in accordance with the EN 50598-2 efficiency classes (IE). Overall, this provides a reliable and future-proof drive for a wide range of machine applications.
The i500 frequency inverters are ideal for applications in the pumps and fans, conveyors, formers, winders, traveling drives, tool and hoist drives.
• Compact dimensions: snug design, only 2.36 in (60 mm) wide and 5.12 in (130 mm) deep
• Performance data:
• Line voltage: 1-ph AC 230 V, 0.33 to 3.0 Hp (0.25 to 2.2 kW)
• Line voltage: 1/3-ph AC 230 V, 0.33 to 7.4 Hp (0.25 to 5.5 kW)
• Line voltage: 3-ph 400 to 480 V, 0.50 to 175 Hp (0.37 to 132 kW)
• Integrated functions:
• V/f controls (linear, quadratic)
• Brake energy management
• Energy-saving function "VFC eco"
• Modular diagnostics and innovative interaction possibilities over WLAN for new record-beating commissioning times
• Communication: CANopen, EtherCAT, EtherNET/IP, ModbusTCP/IP, POWERLINK, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
• Approvals: CE, UL, CSA, EAC, RoHS2, IE2 to EN 50598-2
• Top efficiency class for inverters at IE2 to EN 50598-2
• Device profile CiA402: operating modes speed and torque control
• Safety engineering: safe removal of motor torque/Safe Torque Off (STO)