top of page
i500 series frequency inverters
Less means more.
i500 is the new frequency inverter series in the 0.33 to 177 Hp (0.25 to 132 kW) power range. Its distinguishing features: a streamlined design, scalable functionality and exceptional user-friendliness.
i500 provides a high-quality frequency inverter that already conforms to future standards in accordance with the EN 50598-2 efficiency classes (IE). Overall, this provides a reliable and future-proof drive for a wide range of machine applications.
The i500 frequency inverters are ideal for applications in the pumps and fans, conveyors, formers, winders, traveling drives, tool and hoist drives.
• Compact dimensions: snug design, only 2.36 in (60 mm) wide and 5.12 in (130 mm) deep
• Performance data:
• Line voltage: 1-ph AC 230 V, 0.33 to 3.0 Hp (0.25 to 2.2 kW)
• Line voltage: 1/3-ph AC 230 V, 0.33 to 7.4 Hp (0.25 to 5.5 kW)
• Line voltage: 3-ph 400 to 480 V, 0.50 to 175 Hp (0.37 to 132 kW)
• Integrated functions:
• V/f controls (linear, quadratic)
• Brake energy management
• Energy-saving function "VFC eco"
• Modular diagnostics and innovative interaction possibilities over WLAN for new record-beating commissioning times
• Communication: CANopen, EtherCAT, EtherNET/IP, ModbusTCP/IP, POWERLINK, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
• Approvals: CE, UL, CSA, EAC, RoHS2, IE2 to EN 50598-2
• Top efficiency class for inverters at IE2 to EN 50598-2
• Device profile CiA402: operating modes speed and torque control
• Safety engineering: safe removal of motor torque/Safe Torque Off (STO)
bottom of page